Bright and Shiny

I love how this page turned out. 

I did this special for a Quick Quotes contest on Facebook using some Quick Quote papers as well as some supplies in my stock. 

As soon as I saw this contest I knew exactly what pictures I wanted to use and which quote I wanted to use. 

Supplies used: 
Multiple Quick Quote inks Frosted lace stickle Spectrum Nor Markers HCPC 3468 Tattered blossoms stamp set from Heartfelt Creations Eleanor Angelica & Friends Collection stamp Bright Splash Water Color Paper Cooper Kettle papers from Quick Quotes Paper Doilies stamped with multiple Quick Quote inks Rhinestones Snowflake from Queen Company Ballerina Slippers Sticker from my stock

Comments

  1. this is so sweet, love those flowers! Thanks for joining us at QQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH she is adorable, love all the ballerinas die-cuts, such a cut page! Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes and doing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts