Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop for October: Black, White, & One Color

                             


Our theme this month is Black, White, & One Other Color.


I choose gold as my other color and this is what I came up with this month. 




I had a hard time with this one because I love me some color but when I saw these dies I thought this would work. I am happy how it turned out. Hope you are too. 

It is hard to see in the photos but the bottom two layers are pushed up with dimensional dots and the Merry Christmas is embossed with gold powder. I was going to do white but the gold looked better except in the pictures. 

I love the embossing paste that Stampin' Up is now carrying. You can do so much with it. 

Supplies Used:
Paper: Gold Foil, Merry Little Christmas DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Versa Mark, Whisper White Ink Refill
Dies: Hometown Greetings, Card Front Builders
Stamps: Star of Light
Embossing Powder: Gold
Embossing Paste








Comments

  1. WOW Christy, what a gorgeous scene you have created! Love the use of the embossing powder x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your use of that paper as a starry night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Christy! This is just how I imagine the dies being used. Lovely Christmas card that will be well received!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Christy, love all those layers and the snow texture from the embossing paste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scene you have created. such a great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This does look amazing in Gold & I love how you've used the embossing paste for snow! Thank you for joining in the October Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very elegant in the Gold Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is something else....what's not to love about this card....great work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts