Carols of Christmas

The Holiday catalog has been released from Stampin'up. It has a lot of great stuff in it. I could not wait to get my hands on the Year of Cheer Designer Specialty Paper and the Washi Tape. As soon as I saw the Washi Tape/Paper/Carols of Christmas Stamp set I had this idea in mind.






I still have a lot of older projects to post but I was so excited about this idea and the new catalog that I just had to post this first. 

For more information on the new catalog please check out my website by clicking here. You can get all the projects used from my website.

I put the Washi Tape on white paper and then used the bow punch to cut out the bow and glued it in the center. I like the red one the best. Let me know what you think.

Supplies Used:
Paper: Glossy White, Whisper White, Real Red, Year of Cheer DSP
Washi Tape: Year of Cheer Specialty
Ink: Versa mark, Real Red
Embossing Powder: Gold
Stamps: Carols of Christmas
Punch: Bow Builder

Comments

Popular Posts