Ink, Stamp, Share Hop: Color Challenge

 This Hop Challenge is to use Black, White, and one other color. I am still working with the Ballet Beauty Stamp Set so this is what I came up with. I love this set and the current in-colors. 




I got the idea for this card from Pinterest and made it my own. 
The only thing is that I wanted to use the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder but I was unable to find mine. It is somewhere lost in my craft room. It is somewhat organized but I guess not enough if I can't find what I need. I used the Old World Paper embossing folder that is very similar to the Painted Texture one. 
I like how this simple card turned out. 
I found this difficult to do because I don't usually do simple. 


SUPPLIES USED
Ink: StazOn
Stamp Set: Ballet Beauty
Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, 2022-2024 In Color Sweet Sorbet Glimmer Paper
Embossing Folder: Painted Texture 3D or Old World Paper

If interested in any of the product used please see my website to get your own or more information. 

Please check out the other blogs on this hop. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts