Multiple Photos with Page Kits


I love page kits but I have found that I usually have trouble using them because I have too many pictures. I bought the above page kit from Paper Loft (http://www.paperloft.com/) to use with these specific pictures but when I set it up to use and viewed my pictures I thought I had too many pictures. I really wanted to use this kit.


I looked at each picture and gathered only the pics that I wanted to use. Using my Sizzix square die cuts, I fit the pictures to the die cuts to only keep exactly what I wanted of each picture. This made most of the pics small enough to fit multiple on a page and uniformed to blend well together. The difficult part was deciding where to put the photo mats, foot prints, words, and other things on the pages. I picked out the words that fit my theme and then rearranged pictures several times until I found what I liked. I then used Quick Quote Chalk Ink (http://www.shopquickquotes.com/) and distressed the edges of the paper.

This is one of my favorite pages. I took a designed page and made it my own using my pictures to guide it.

Comments

Popular Posts