Stamping with Friends: Sale-a-Bration

 For this week for Stamping with Friends blog hop, they requested we use some of our favorite items from the current Sale-a- Bration catalog. This catalog has items you can get free for every $50 your spend and some unique items if you spend over $100. There are stamps and paper. The catalog ends on Feb 28, 2023. 

I love the Owls and the paper is nice as well. I made these cards using the Owl stamp sets along with some of the paper. I also used some dies from the main catalog. 






I used Stampin' Blends to color in the owls. I made one card more to girls and the other more toward boys but they can be used for anyone. I left the insides simple this time. 
This card was pretty simple compared to most cards I do - check out the rest of my blog to see. 

I love how Stampin' Up paper colors all blend together whether it is patterned or solid colors. The ink/makers also match. 

Supply List
Stamps: Adorable Owls, Framed Florets
Ink: Starry Sky, Memento black
Paper: Dandy Designs DSP, Dainty Flowers DSP, Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Basic White, Starry Sky
Stampin' Blends: Crumb Cake Lt/Dk, Pumpkin Pie Lt/Dk, Tahitian Tide Lt/Dk, Polished Pink Lt/Dk, Roco Rose Lt/Dk, Night of Navy Lt/Dk, Seaside Spray Lt/Dk, Natural Tone Lt, Smokey Slate Lt/Dk, Lifter
Dies: Stylish Shapes
Adhesives: Foam Dimensional 

Please check out my website if you are interested in any of the products shown. 

Also please check out the other blogs below. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts