Jilly Girl & Company Page Kit



I liked this page kit by Jilly Girl & Company that I purchased at a SISS Keller’s event but needed it to be more related to Boy Scouts. I made a template of Fleur De Lis using Cricut Accents Cartridge. I used a light brown ink I borrowed from a friend and sponged it in the template on the white background of page kit and then highlighted it with sponging Quick Quotes Ink Biscotti over the brown.

I glued the striped border on the background paper as directed by page kit.


I cut the pictures using Sizzix Squares except 3 which were cut in rectangle shape. I then glued them to the brown paper that was to be used for photo mats and cut around to make border around photo then organized the photos on the background. I then rearranged the circles and quotes around my photos. I rearranged the banner at the top, cutting it in half and gluing edges to back of pages.


I like how I took a really nice page kit and made it fit my theme and my pictures. I made it my own design. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Comments

Popular Posts