Glitter and More Glitter


I love the music DSP paper in the new Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog because I love to use music stuff for lots of things but especially Christmas. The only thing I thought the paper needed was a little bling.


I first cut the paper to the size I wanted to include the music I wanted. I then used a square die to cut out the center. 



I then covered the paper with Versamark Ink. Need to make sure all of it is covered.


Covered the paper with Iridescent Ice Embossing powder making sure completely covered. Shook off excess. Then heated with heat tool.



The embossing powder gives the paper a glitter shine making it a little darker then the original paper. Also some of the back is showing through giving it some more detail


Popped the champagne foil/music paper with foam tape. I love this card but the pictures don't do it justice. 

Supplies Used: 
Paper: Real red - 5x5.75, Champagne Foil 4 7/8 x 5 5/8, Merry Music DSP 4 3/8x5 3/8, Garden Green, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Real Red, Versamark
Glitter Pen: Wink of Stella
Embossing Powder: Iridescent Ice
Punch: Holly Berry Builder
Dies: Framelit Square Collection
Foam Tape

Click Here to go to my website if interested in the items above.

Please let me know what you think. 

Comments

Popular Posts