CRAFT ROOM

I was sharing our siting room with my husband. Half of it was our office and half my craft room. Since my son move to college I have been wanting to either move upstairs or put the office upstairs. After discussing with my family it was decided to keep the craft room downstairs and move the office upstairs but it was taking awhile. So I asked my husband for my new craft room for Christmas and that is what he gave me.

Before Pictures




We moved the desk upstairs and I used my Christmas money from my In-Laws and purchased items from Ikea and we built a desk. I also purchased cabinets and we put them together. I painted the room a peach color from Lowes. I used my old desk to hold my scraprack. 


My loving husband putting my cabinets together.

We secured the 2 table tops with brackets and two legs underneath in the back as well as the cabinets at the ends. 










I am so happy with the finished project. It is so great to finally have room for all my stuff. 

Comments

  1. Looks very nice and organized. I know you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts