Stamping on Tile

 I have been stamping on tile for a few years now. I turn them into Trivets or Coasters for Christmas Gifts to fellow coworkers. 

I usually use tiles from Lowes or Home Depot but could not find any small enough this year. I found some craft tile on Amazon and used for coasters this year. They came with their own cork backing. 

Here is what I did this year, using stamps from the Stampin' Up Holiday catalog. If interested in stamp set, you may want to purchase soon because the catalog retires Jan 3, 2023. 


I took blank tiles and stamped the palm trees from the Sunkissed stamp set, the phrase from Inspired Thoughts stamp set, and the birds from the Heron Habitat stamp set in Stazon Black Ink. 

                       


I got the idea of using pastels on tiles from Pinterest. I scraped some of the soft pastel blocks onto the craft mat. I even combined some of the colors to make blue for the water, brown for the palm trees, and tan for the beach color. I then used Q tips to color in the stamp on the tile. 

               

       




I then sprayed them polyurethane glossy spray to seal them and then placed the cork backing that came with them on the back. I made 48 of them for Christmas Gifts. 
                

If interested in the supplies used please go to my website to place orders. 

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Sunkissed, Inspired Thoughts, Heron Habitat
Ink: Stazon Black
Soft Pastels: Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight
Take Your Pick Tool
Silicone Craft Sheet

Here are some other tiles I made in past years with other stamp sets. 





Comments

Popular Posts