Colour INKspiration Challenge

 COLOR CHALLENGE #138

I wanted to work with this stamp set for awhile and as everyone knows if you reviewed a lot of my posts I love working with paste. I used it for snow and sand but I always wanted to use it for water. 

I love the In-Color Tahitian Tide and wanted to use it to make water. So I changed the other colors to meet this challenge. Please let me know what you think. 



The colors we needed to use for this challenge are:
Highland Heather, Tahitian Tide, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, and added Crumb cake.



I stamped the birds & shells onto water paper and water colored the stamps with the above colors. Then I cut them out with the dies. I then took some of the Shimmery Paste and mixed white craft ink and Tahitian Tide into it to get the color I wanted. I then had 2 sheets of Tahitian Tide cut with the wave die from the set then put the paste across the paper placing the stamps onto the wet paste. Heated it slightly with the heat gun to help dry then left to completely dry. I then layered them onto the white card stock after putting the Daffodil Delight paper down first - I softened the Daffodil Delight paper by using the blending brush with white craft ink over it. 

Here is close up of the paste. The pictures don't do it justice. 


SUPPLIES USED:
Ink: Highland Heather, Tahitian Tide, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Crumb cake, StazOn, White Craft Ink
Stamps: Seaside Bay, Waves of Inspiration
Paper: Basic White, Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight, Water Paper
Water Painters
Blending Brushes
Shimmery White Finish Embossing Paste
Silicone Craft Sheet
Heating Gun

If you are interest in the products used please see my website or contact me. 

If you are interested in these challenges please check out their Facebook group



Comments

Popular Posts