Ink, Stamp, Share: Showcase

This Blog Hop is to show off what we are currently working on.

I still using stuff from the mini Catalog that retires at the end of April. I love these stamp sets and the DS Paper. I also used some dies from the main catalog. 

Here is what I came up with. 



I used the Layering Diorama dies cutting basic white and By the Bay DSP. It is hard to see in the pictures but I used the foam dimensionals to pop up the white/dark blue By the Bay DSP. 
This turned out pretty good. I need to yet work out the inside which I would post later. 


SUPPLIES USED:
Stamps: Sea Turtle, Something Fancy
Paper: By the Bay DSP, Basic White
Ink: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Tahitian Tide, Soft Suede 
Stamparatus
Piercing Mat
Stampin' Dimensionals

If you are interested in the stamps/dies/ink/supplies used please check out my WEBSITE.
The Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog end April 23, 2023 - I don't know yet if any supplies will be carried over into the new main catalog. 

Please check out the other blogs to see what they are working on. 

Comments

Popular Posts