Stamping with Friends: Kissing Technique

 KISSING TECHNIQUE

This is a new technique for me. I did this in a class once but not on my own. So I really wanted to try this when I saw this event. I was having issues trying to find currents stamps that would work we I come up with this. 




I bounced around a few ideas and came up with this. I loved this Sea Turtle Stamp Set. It has some reversible stamps. So I used the solid side of the small turtle stamp with Balmy Blue Ink and used the wave stamp from the Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set in Coastal Cabana. 

I stamped off the balmy blue with the turtle stamp onto scrap paper then stamped the turtle stamp down onto the inked wave stamp then onto Basic White paper. Cleaning the stamp after each time. Repeating it until I got the look I wanted. 




Each one is different as you can see in the pictures. 
I also love the By the Bay DSP. It has lots of beautiful colors/designs. 







If you are interested in any of the products used, please see my website for more information or contact me. 

SUPPLIES USED
Ink: Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Very Vanilla, By the Bay DSP, Mossy Meadow
Dies: Layering Diorama, Seaside Bay
Ribbon: 1½ Metallic Mesh
Stampin' Pierce Mat

Please check out the other blogs below for more Kissing Technique ideas. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts