Barn Christmas Card with Velum and Paste

 


I saw this design on Pinterest and loved it, I made cards using this type of fold before but they weren't the standard card size. This card was made at the standard 5 1/2" height and 8 1/2" width with folds so it closed up with just part of it showing through. I decided to put the inside of the card on the back to not take away from the main design. 


I also loved the winter velum paper in the July-Dec 2022 catalog - which will be no longer be available after January 4th, 2023. I really hope they bring this paper back. 

I used the paste to make the white look like snow. I so used dimensional adhesive to make some of the design pop. 

Please let me know if you are interested in the measurements used and how to fold it - I will then post at a later time. 


Supplies Used:

Stamps: Christmas Barn

Dies: Barn Dies

Ink: Memento Black, Evening Evergreen

Paper: Basic White, Tahitian Tide

Blends: Lifter, Lt Real Red, Dk Black, Lt/Dk Polish pink, Lt/Dk Tahitian Tide, Lt/Dk Cherry Cobbler, Lt/Dk Smoky Slate, Lt/Dk Night of Navy

Paste: Shimmery Paste

Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals


If you are interested in any above products please see my website or contact me. Some are retiring soon. 



Comments

Popular Posts