Ink, Stamp, Share Hop: Sale-a-bration

 





I love these In the Country stamps from the Sale-a-bration catalog. I have been looking at different ways to use them and then stumbled across an old card I did using the black ice technique and thought it would be perfect for it. So using silver foil paper and the back ice technique, this is what I came up with. I used the Sending Support stamps from the Sale-a-bration catalog as well for the quotes. 

I hope you like the cards. I will do another post on how to use this simple neat technique. 

Again please see my website if interested in any of the products used. To get these 2 stamp sets you need to purchase $50 in product to get each one free. 

Supplies Used:
Ink: Stazon Black, VersaMark
Stamps: In the Country, Sending Support
Paper: Silver Foil, Basic White, Pacific Point
Ribbon: Metallic Woven 1/8in Tahitian Tide
Embossing Powder: Clear
Heat Gun

Please check out the other blogs

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts